Thursday 6 October 2011

5 Trends to Watch in 2011

As what I understand with the article, they mainly state the meticulous budgeting and economizing technology to watch in this year 2011. Companies and CEO's are focusing mainly on the customer-facing and low cost devices that saves money, the cost, productivity, innovation and speed, effectively and efficiency of the product. Most of them are expecting to spend a lower percent of revenue. Yes, the recession is transformational since there is a widespread drop in spending. Most IT shops are vigilantly manage flat budgets that could reduce the costs. As technology evolves faster than the year 2008 and many of the IT companies now are trending with different product, the competition becomes closer and even tighter to all companies. 
 
With the coming of different devices such as laptops, smart phones and here comes the tablets, people are more prone to buy especially those employee who work on their busy schedule. Technologies transform everything, the way we work, communicate and even exploring every bit of information is just a click away.

This trend could be very helpful to us to change our lifestyle a bit, not to give us more harm especially in our environment. I'm not pretty sure what I am trying to imply in here, because I doubt with my statement. I don't understand what would be the best reaction I could give. I hope this could give a little though. Hehehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment